TCS Integrated Maintenance System(TIMS) is a system which is integrated the distributed maintenance equipment. Maintainer remotely monitors and controls all of signalling equipment using the integrated maintenance console in real time. When the failure occurs, It enables the maintainer to take immediately the corresponding action.
TIMS has functions to display the status of train operation and signalling equipment. Also, it has function to log and analyze the system status and remote control.
Integrated Supervision Server
Integrated Supervision Server is installed in signalling room and gathers and saves maintenance information from all of SRMEs.
- Gathering and saving information related to maintenance
- Providing of status information in real time
- Search and management of alarm in real time
- Interface with CTC
Integrated Supervision Console
Integrated Supervision Console is installed in maintenance office. It displays maintenance information received from integrated supervision server.
- Displaying the status of train operation
- Displaying the status of ATC/IXL system
- Displaying the status of power supply
Signalling Room Maintenance Equipment(SRME)
Signalling Room Maintenance Equipment is installed in all of signalling equipment rooms. It receives information of train operation and signalling equipment of FEPOL, LME information, Track Circuit Level Detection System(TLDS) information, Point Machine Supervision Device(PMD) information, power supply information and safety equipment integrated system information and displays information on screen and transmits to Integrated supervision sever.
- Gathering Information of LME
- Gathering Information of FEPOL
- Gathering Information of ISSI-TT
- Gathering Information of Track Circuit
- Gathering Information of Safety Equipment
- Gathering Information of Point Machine
- Gathering Information of Power Supply
- Transmitting Information to Integrated Supervision Sever
- Displaying collected information and Alarm
Local Mimic Panel(LMP)
Local Mimic Panel is installed in signalling equipment room of station. It displays train operation information and signalling equipment status information in real time.
- Display the status of signalling equipment and train operation
Track Circuit Level Detection System(TLDS)
Track circuit level detection system is installed in all of signalling equipment rooms. It gathers information of track circuit, ITL, DD, ID and transmits them to data acquisition equipment.
- Measurement of transmitting current of track circuit
- Measurement of voltage for ITL(SG, DG), ID(Net1,2), DD
Remote Control Device(RCD)
Remote control device is installed in all of signalling equipment rooms and performs the command of remote recovery and remote speed limit.
- Remote speed limit, ATC remote recovery control
Point Machine supervision Device(PMD)
Point Machine Supervision Device is installed in station, interlocking equipment room. It gathers information such as motor drive current of point machine, adherence detection, adherence locking status, indication voltage etc. and transmits the information to SRME.
- Gathering information about adherence detection of point machine
- Drive current of point machine
- Processing of switching times of point machine
- Measuring of indication voltage of point machine